The most important thing to do is to make sure that you have a good understanding of the acupuncture points of the acupuncture points and the acupuncture points of the acupuncture points. It is a traditional method widely circulated by Chinese folk.
For high blood pressure, heatstroke, muscle soreness and so on caused by the wind and cold paralysis all have immediate effect. It is a good way to get rid of the blood stasis; adjust yin andyang; stretch tendons and collaterals; information adjustment; eliminate toxins; move qi and blood.
It can be used to adjust meridians, relieve fatigue, and increase immune function.
Syllabus and Curriculum
This course has a total duration of 36 hours and is only suitable for those students who have a basictheory of traditional Chinese medicine.
- Theoretical knowledge of Gua Sha
- Notes on Gua Sha
- Explanation of Gua Sha techniques
- Indications and contraindications of Gua Sha
- The correct view of the reaction after Gua Sha
- Gua Sha health care methods for the fourteen meridians
- Clinical Practice